Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scopes, scopes and more scopes!

Abigail made it through EGD and Sigmoidoscopy number 3 with flying colors, and we are back home after staying the weekend at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Her doctor took several biopsies of both her esophagus and her intestines; we should have the results in about a week. There were several red nodules inside of her colon which we suspect are from increased numbers of eosinophils. They FINALLY changed her formula to Neocate Junior, and we are hoping that it will help with the diarrhea. Abigail is such a trooper and demonstrates the incredible strength that God has given her.

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging! I'm addicted :)
I'll be praying that the new formula works for Abigail.

Kristen said...

Praying for Abigail and of course, for you and Ross as you struggle to get the best care for her. Prayers for Hannah and Mary Grace, too!
<><

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are always praying for the five of you. You are a sister to me, you know! If Dr. O happens to leave me a message regarding the information pertaining to Abigail, I will surely let you know. Take care sweetie and talk soon.

P.S. I talked your dad into brining me some of his Chocolate Birthday Cake Miss Cynthia made. YUM!
Steph