Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ross' Journey

Today marks day one of Ross' three month formula ONLY treatment. He is going to needs lots of words of encouragement; as well as, your prayers. Please join us in praying for strength courage, and that He would continually bless us financially throughout out this new journey. God has been so faithful to provide, and to do so abundantly. Ross attended the men's conference at our church this weekend. At this conference the Lord revealed the scripture listed below to Ross. I will be praying it over him everyday until this journey is complete.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ross -- Hope you are surviving! You're doing a good thing to get yourself well for your family. Praying these three months fly by for you!

Craig said...

Ross

I am very understanding about this disease also, I have EE, EG, EF. You have your prioritie straight, with God, your family and God will take care of you.

it is a daily work, and you will feel better overtime.

May god bless you and your family
Craig